Who said you couldn’t have ethernet quality speed without an ethernet connection? Back in the day, maybe we had to compromise, but things are different today. We have an answer to every problem these days, and that’s how the MoCA splitter came to be. It helps users get a hassle-free connection along with a wire-free environment.
Best MoCA Splitter
Now, when you use MoCA, you will also need a splitter to split a connection. There are many coax splitters in the market, of course, but what we are talking about is specific to MoCA. We understand this may confuse you, which is why we will help you choose the best MoCA splitter today. Please go through our list of the top reviewed MoCA splitters in 2020 and make your pick.
1. Neoteck Coax Cable Splitter MoCA 5-2500 MHz
The product is available as a 3-way, 6-way, and an 8-way splitter. You can choose based on your requirements. Neoteck is a leading company that has a reputation for providing top quality products to its consumers. Let’s look through this MoCA splitter’s features:
- It supplies multiple connections from a single input. The number of connections it supplies depends on the type of splitter you purchase.
- You can use it for broadband, cable TV, and aerial connections.
- It has a high shielding structure. This structure reduces noise and makes sure that the signal quality is top-notch. It also minimizes pack loss in modems.
- It is widely compatible with many devices, including Dreambox, Virgin Media, Eurovox, and Telewest.
- The pack consists of a splitter, patch leads, an adapter, and an inline joiner.
- It is super easy to connect. The whole process is self-explanatory.
2. BAMF 2-Way Coax Cable Splitter
Make way for Amazon’s Choice, everyone! The BAMF splitter is known to work like magic, and Amazon agrees too! It has a wide range of features that make it one of the best MoCA 2.0 splitters out there. Here are a few:
- It is a bi-directional 2.3 GHz splitter that works not just with MoCA configurations but also with satellite and CATV.
- It comes with an internal circuit board that improves durability and reliability.
- The signal loss your incur is minimal at just 3.5 dB on every port. This feature enhances speed and performance.
- Every port in the splitter passes power. So, you can connect cameras, amplifiers, satellites, etc. as well.
- The shielding structure promises better quality and low noise.
- These splitters can connect to any coaxial cable regardless of the size.
- It has a bandwidth of 5-2300 MHz.
- Its other features include high isolation, f-type connector, nickel plating, low insertion loss, and multi-outputs.
3. 2-Way MoCA Splitter – Holland Electronics
Here’s another Amazon’s Choice product that will catch your fancy. It is a very popular splitter that is not just reliable but also very affordable. Below are a few highlights of it:
- It offers low isolation when it comes to MoCA frequencies.
- It has F ports that are SCTE compliant.
- It has excellent return path specifications.
- The intermodular distortion is quite low, and that’s one of its stand out features.
- The RFI shielding is approximately 130 dB.
- It also supports MoCA 2.0.
- It has superior build quality along with excellent signal strength.
4. 4-Way MoCA Splitter – Holland Electronics
If you specifically need a 4-way splitter, you won’t go wrong with this one. It is yet another gem from Holland Electronics. It has outstanding features, just like its counterpart above. Here they are:
- The intermodulation distortion is very minimal. You won’t even feel it!
- The F ports are flat-ended, and they comply with the SCTE standards.
- The return path specifications are enhanced and better than what was previously offered.
- At MoCA frequencies, you can expect very low isolation.
- It works with MoCA 2.0 and the newest standard, MoCA 2.5.
- You can use it without problems with over the air antennae.
5. Antronix MoCA 2.0 Splitter
This is one of the best MoCA 2.0 splitters on the market today. You can choose from 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 6-way, and 8-way. But why should you even bother with this splitter? The reasons are as follows:
- The splitter has a 100% soldered back.
- It has F ports that are capacitively coupled.
- It is also surge protected.
- It is optimized for MoCA 2.0.
- It works in the 975-1675 MHz band.
- You can use it for video conferencing, multi-room DVR service, video sharing, and many other MoCA applications.
- The MoCA splitter is sturdy and built to last for long durations without problems.
Now that you know which ones are the best, all you have to do is to compare and pick your favorite. Your favorite, of course, will depend on your needs and budgets. Each of the above MoCA splitters has a unique feature or two, which you should definitely take a look at. If they seem alike, you have the freedom of choice. Make sure you exercise it to the fullest. All the best!