Are you searching for the best ethernet cable for Xbox series x? Then let me guess, you’re tired of Wi-Fi due to the high ping issues in the game and frustrated from the desync that is happening because your in-house Wi-Fi is not offering a stable connection as it is supposed to.
Your situation is understandable, and there is no doubt that a cable connection gives more stable connectivity than a wireless connection.
Therefore, the need for a good and long RJ-45 cable arises. With so many options available in the market, it gets pretty confusing which one is best.
Well, not anymore. I have picked the five best ethernet cables for Xbox series x. These cables are sturdy, long, and offer fast speed, so you can game for hours without breaking your controller.
Best Ethernet Cable for Xbox Series X
1. Dacrown Cat 8 Ethernet Cable for Xbox Series X
Dacrown ethernet cable is of high quality, and if you are looking for a one-time investment with versatile use, this is the best ethernet cable you can get your hands on to this date.
- It operates at a clock speed of 2GHz, enabling higher bandwidth, and is suitable for new emerging networks 25GBASE-T and 40GBASE-T.
- The Cat8 patch cable is fully backward compatible with all the previous(cat5, cat5e, cat6, cat6a, and cat7) RJ45 cabling and equipment.
- You can use this cable in small to medium enterprise LANs, data centers, Xbox, and other indoor electronics.
- With Dacrown sturdy high-speed network cable, you will not experience a lag or data transferring glitches.
- This sturdy cable is weatherproof and UV resistant, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
2. Orbram Cat 8 Ethernet Cable for Xbox X Series
The Orbram Cat 8 ethernet cable has a braided cable giving this cable an attractive look and adding durability at the same time. If it’s a mixture of robustness, speed, and reliability you are after, this one is probably the best RJ-45 cable you might like to check out.
- The new Cat 8 RJ-45 ethernet cable with high bandwidth can transfer 40GB/s of data to provide a stable gaming connection.
- It comes with an anti-interference design that provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
- This Cat 8 RJ-45 cable is in a flat design to avoid tangled cords and save space. The installation of this cable is pretty straightforward.
- You can use it with Xbox One, Xbox 360, routers modems, PS4, computers, laptops, printers, network-attached storage devices, and other networking equipment.
- This ethernet cable is durable, flexible, and tangle-free, thanks to its double-braided nylon exterior.
3. Smolink Cat 8 Shielded High-Speed Ethernet Cable For Xbox/PS5
Smolink ethernet is a subtle cable providing an ultra-fast data transfer speed for a flawless gaming experience. It is priced at around $10 only. Let’s look at its features.
- It is a Cat 8 ethernet cable that can handle the 40Gbps data transmission speed, providing a stable connection speed when you game on your Xbox series one.
- Not limited to only Xbox series one, but you can also use it for multiple applications. IP Cam, PS5, and servers, to name a few examples.
- The main outer protective layer of this RJ-45 LAN cable is exceptionally sturdy and can withstand direct sunlight, extreme cold, and hot weather.
- You can be stress-free from internal fatigue as it has 100% oxygen-free copper inside and four pairs of 26WAG thick copper wires.
- The manufacturer also promises a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like or face technical issues.
4. Smolink Shielded 40Gbps UFTP Cable for Gaming Console
If the above Smolink seems a bit shorter and you don’t want to spend extra for 1-feet extra length and need the same output, then this 11ft shielded ethernet cable from Smolink might be the right choice for you.
- This Cat 8 ethernet cable with a flat profile supports the 2000Mhz bandwidth and can transfer data at extreme speed.
- It can survive the tensile strength of 55lbs, ensuring that the cable is strong and will last long for years.
- The outer layer is UV-resistant and anti-aging to ensure its outdoor usability.
- Apart from gaming consoles, you can use this ethernet cable with different electronics supporting RJ-45 input.
- Thanks to its flat and narrow design, allowing seamless installation under carpets and edges.
5. Dasook Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 6 ft for Gaming
It is a good deal that you can get your hands on. However, it is not as long as the other cables, but you get two cables that you can utilize with two different electronics
- It is a standard ethernet cable with a 6ft length and comes with the latest 26AWG to reduce signal interference.
- This Cat 8 ultra-high-speed ethernet cable has a bandwidth of 2000MHz and a data transfer rate of 40Gbps.
- The Cat8 patch cable’s high-quality structure makes it more resilient and flexible for heavy-duty operations, and it’s compatible with any device with RJ45 connectors.
- It is much faster than Cat7/Cat6a/Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5 cables and provides stable network speed to enjoy lag-free gaming on your Xbox series x.
- Fluke professional cable analyzers have certified that these sturdy Cat 8 network cables are reliable. As a result, you can use Cat 8 cables for extended periods.
There you have it; a narrow downed list of the best ethernet cable for Xbox series x. The list includes short-medium, and long-sized cables providing better connectivity than Wi-Fi. The best one is at the top; however, choose the cable according to the placement of your electronics and consider how roughly you will going to use it.
I hope my shortlisting help. If there’s a doubt related to anything, feel free to drop it down in the comments to get them solved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Can I use an Ethernet cable on Xbox Series X?
Ans. Yes. An ethernet connection will offer you a more stable internet transmission speed to enjoy your online game without any latency issues. The Xbox series X supports Wi-Fi and Ethernet cable connectivity options.
Q.2. What is Cat in ethernet cables?
Ans. The letter “Cat” stands for “Category.” The number after that denotes the cable’s specification version support. According to a basic rule of thumb (MHz), higher numbers measured of Cat signify quicker speeds and higher frequencies.
Q.3. What is the fastest Ethernet cable for Xbox?
Ans. A cable with the latest standard of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering) that offers faster data transmission is the best cable for Xbox to have a lag-free gaming experience.