BNC cables are essentially coaxial cables with BNC connectors at the ends. They have multiple applications that revolve around connecting signals. These connectors can transmit digital and analog signals, both. When used instead of VGA cables, they tend to improve the quality of the video as well.
BNC cables and connectors are available in two variations – 50-Ohm and 75-Ohm. The 75-Ohm connectors are usually of high quality and can be used for high quality video. They are quite flexible and work well even with analog video formats. 50-Ohm connectors, on the other hand, are not of the same high quality. Keep in mind that the connectors and cables must be of the same resistance.
In this article, we shall walk you through some of the best BNC cables that you can buy, specifically for your surveillance system.
Best BNC Cables in 2023
The products are on our list have gone through tests by our experts. We have also considered customer reviews and feedback so that you choose only from the best.
1. ZOSI 100 feet 2-in-1 Power Cable – 4 Pack
Let’s start with one of the most popular products on Amazon today, which even Amazon recommends. This set of 4 cables has the RCA connector and is compatible with the TV. A few of its features are as follows:
- These are pre-made BNC cables suitable for surveillance cameras.
- The cable is made of copper and can be used indoors and outdoors. It is weatherproof.
- You can use this cable with any surveillance DVR camera systems including 960H, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, etc.
- The package comes with BNC connectors as well as cables. You can use the connectors to daisy chain the cables.
- They are easy to use and install, and you will not need professional help to get things going.
2. SHD 33 feet BNC Video Power Cable – 2 Pack
If you are only looking for a couple of BNC cables, you can go with this pack. It includes 2 pieces of 33-feet all-in-one video cable and connectors. Below is more information:
- These are plug and play cables that do not need any complicated installation.
- They are pre-made BNC cables and ready to go right out of the box.
- You can use them with almost all branded CCTV and DVR camera systems. They are compatible with Swann, Q-see, Night Owl, Kguard, etc. outputs and extensions.
- The cables come with 2 types of connectors so that you can increase the distance of the wiring based on your requirements.
- They work well to supply power and transmit video signals to surveillance cameras.
3. SHD BNC Video Cable – 4 Pack
This is another 4-pack cable set consisting of 100-feet long cables. They are perfect for security systems and come with high quality connectors to make your job easy. Read on to find out more:
- These are waterproof cables, designed for outdoor and indoor use. They are made of PVC-45P molding.
- They are ready to use and can be plugged in immediately. There is no need to spend time with installation.
- You can use these cables to not just transmit video signals but also to supply power. Your security cameras will be able to work smoothly and without problems.
- These all-in-one video camera cables also come with male and female connectors.
- The manufacturers provide a warranty of 1 year with these cables.
4. HISVISION 100 feet BNC Video Power Cables
The HISVISION power cables are also Amazon’s Choice and come with several excellent features. This is a pack of 4 100-feet cables, complete with cable clips, connectors, and the following features:
- They are pure copper cables with PVC-45P molding.
- The cables are versatile and can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- With these cables, you can supply DC power to your cameras and transmit video signal.
- No matter which surveillance cameras you have, we are positive that these cables will work well with them.
- These cables are tried, tested, and certified for safe usage. They are ready to use right out of the box.
5. ANNKE 100 feet Cables – BNC Extension
ANNKE cables with BNC extension are suitable for CCTV cameras and DVRs. They are made of pure copper and come with a great number of features. Let’s go through a few below:
- The cables have excellent electrical conductivity and low resistivity.
- The connectors and the cables meet all the standards and are ISET s.r.l. certified.
- These plug and play cables are weatherproof and flexible. They will do well in outdoor and indoor conditions.
- You don’t have to worry about compatibility at all because they are designed to work with almost all CCTV systems.
- They come with separate connectors that you can choose from based on your needs.
- The manufacturers provide a 2-year warranty against defects.
Once you choose the right BNC cables and connectors, you will be able to relax because they are reliable and can transmit excellent video signal. Moreover, they will supply DC power to the surveillance system, taking care of the entire functioning and giving you good outputs. All the options above are of good quality and will meet your requirements. If you have any doubts, we request you to get in touch with us.